MUSK college of business and technology (MCBT) was established in Nairobi in 2007 with an aim of enhancing cognitive intellectual skills for young aspirants to pursue a career in any of the vocational courses. We emphasize upon entrepreneurship, leadership and innovation with intentions to provide a strong foundation and meaningful employment to student and initiate them towards their ambitions and goals. We are committed in offering quality and affordable training. We do not compromise on quality. The institute enrolls multi-cultural and multi-religious learning groups from all over Kenya and beyond We are a vocational training institute committed to extend
high level of career oriented education focused in fashion technology, interior designing and event management. MCBT is the only institution in Kenya that has proudly been invited to the Italy fashion week.
MUSK owns a décor studio that has become synonymous with exquisite taste, unparalleled service and unmatched quality operating with the outmost in business ethics. We listen to you, understand your style and take time to create the best version and style for your space.
We continuously strive to help develop students to blend the excellent design skills strong technical background and solid fashion sense to create innovative and cost effective design thereby producing potentially promising fresh generation of design professionals to serve both local and international industries.
To be an educational institution that is regarded not only for its courses but also for its unique atmosphere and personality so that every student who steps out of its portals is a complete person, professionally, intellectually and morally.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our operations are governed by a set of core values:
- Courtesy and respect
- Teamwork and integrity
- Transparency and accountability
- Train students in fashion, interior design, event management and business management
- Monitor and conduct research in fashion and interior design in the market
- Update our students on current trends in fashion and interior design
- Partner with fashion industries and co-produce professional design
- Provide co-work programs for our students
- Special scholarship available for bright students
- Students finances available from various banks
- Placement facility available for suitable candidates
- Co-op program (work while studying)