Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as festivals, conferences, conventions. It involves studying the brand, identifying its target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating the technical aspects before launching the event.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
We offer Events management course that provides our students with knowledge on how to manage events like Weddings, Parties, Corporate dinner and Cocktails, Workshops and conferences, Political meetings.
We offer the following courses in Event Management:
- 3 Years Diploma Course in Event Management (KNEC)
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Event Management (BTEC)
- 1 Year Certificate Course in Event Management (KNEC)
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Event Management
- Special scholarships are available for extraordinary students that portray great commitment in learning.
- Great student finances are available from various banks. Easy student loans and funds are obtainable.
- High chances of placement facilities are available for suitable and hardworking students.
- Co-op programs are available for students who wish to earn while they learn.
After the course, you can get opportunities as:
- Event Planner
- Wedding Planner
- Event Space or Venue Manager
- Donor or Sponsorship Coordinator
- Catering Services Manager
- Event Social Media Coordinator
- Staff or Volunteer Coordinator
- Marketing or Communications Manager
Study Flexibly at MUSK
Through the day to day progression in the field of Event Management, The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Musk College’s flexible learning programmes equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.